Yesterday was one of those Sundays... I was under the weather, and in and out of cat-naps. I woke up at 2 pm and went to the kitchen to warm up an Everything bagel with Salmon Cream Cheese - Delish ! Okay enough with the food xxx talk. While snacking and I decided to look for something good to dive into on tv. Eventually, I ended up finding a documentary called The Seven Five, and it didn't disappoint one bit. The Seven Five is a documentary that's approximately close to two hours long - which wasn't an issue for me at all, especially being that it grabbed my attention right away. The streaming service platform that I watched the documentary on acknowledged the film to be presented by All3media in association with Belfor entertainment, and another source cites that Tiller Russel directed it, and Sony Pictures recently purchased. The acknowledgment is out of the way, so let's get it now. The Seven Five is a story based on a ex New York City Police office...
As the lyrics to the late Teena Marie Deja Vu lyrics goes... " I'm young and I'm old I'm rich and I'm poor I feel like I've been on this earth many times before Once I was a white Gazelle On horse back riding free Searching in the darkness for a piece of me I can feel this for sure I've been here before I can fell this for sure for sure I've been here before " Humble as a dove and wise as a serpent, I am. Indigo child, perhaps. Sun flare and dust, that I am. An extension of my ancestors, I am. I am all of it, but of all, I have an appreciation for both new age and ancient wisdom. Reincarnated? Who knows. However, my ancestors live in me so zealously that my spirit and my soul's sensitivity level stays on a trillion. This sensitivity pulls the strings to my sensitivity common sense which is why there's things that I will do, and there's just some things that I would NEVER do - Yolo? Is that...
Comments
Post a Comment