Day 2 of Chakra Meditation & Yoga challenge






Although, I vowed to start my 30-day Chakra healing challenge over a week ago, I actually just begun as of yesterday. Therefore, this evening will be day-2. As of now, I'm focusing specifically on my root chakra, next week will be my heart chakra, and the following week will be dedicated to the focus of my crown chakra. The fourth week, in closing, I will focus on all three simultaneously. Currently, I'm practicing during evening and night hours before bed time, however, in a matter of days, I will readjust to the opposite and begin to meditate and practice  during sunrise.


I started with a couple of poses and techniques that I came across on YouTube, and I'm very comfortable, and confident in those who I'm learning from at this time. Again, I'm fairly to new to yoga, in fact I know absolutely nothing about it, I meditate for 2 minutes before distractions kicks in, and I'm a baby to chakra system knowledge. Therefore, I am a work in progress, but I believe that I'm going somewhere with this challenge, and there's something to gain in it - experience, and knowledge. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Seven Five